Monday 19 December 2011

Self Build Diary - Day 8

Well I can tell ou that ce electric are officially the most difficult company in the world to get hold of! I was even told it would be easier to post my comments in and they would be dealt with accordingly!! I'm impressed!

So still no further with pulling the dates forward with the electrical supply.

So this week is all abut getting as much information pulled together as possible, however almost all of the construction industry now have their Santa hats on and one foot firmly into the festive celebrations!

But we have made some progress with our budget costings and have a few gaps to fill and squeeze but this is hopefully the week to do it!

Will update you tomorrow on what's been achieved and what industries are already to drunk help!

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!