Sunday 29 January 2012

The self build diary day 49 - a busy Site

Well it's been a few days since I have been down to site and on Saturday I received my list of things to do which included putting some locks on the Porta cabin.

On my arrival to site all I could see we're pallets of blocks and stone, which is obviously brilliant news.

The site is almost level and the rear is almost hardcored over and finished so that we can use it to store materials and access the site from the rear.

The Porta cabin is secure and just needs to be connected to the electricity.

And........... We finally have electricity!!!!!!!!!!! The lovely people at n-power came and installed our meter on Friday! Finally we have a serviced plot!

So for this week, it should be scaffolding that is the order of the week, although something tells me that we may have a few issues here??? Poor communication from the scaffolder could mean a re jig of the schedule. Watch this space!!!

I'll update tomorrow.

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!