Tuesday 24 January 2012

The self build diary - day 44 - Lights camera.....

Well the weather today wasn't great! The drainage has made a small amount of progress and the front of the site has been hardcored. Site cabin arrives tomorrow and hopefully some more progress with the drains at the rear. And our first stint on selfbuilder.tv went online and on sky 231 tonight at 9pm, back on next Tuesday at the same time. It's nice to see the project in motion and will be great for us to look back on in the next few years. Http://selfbuild.tv Back tomorrow with some more photos of site. Neil @neilgrimshaw

2 comments:

  1. Neil I start an extension to my house in Barnsley tomorrow and I am trying to keep a blog of how it goes. I am looking forward to seeing yours take shape, all the best David.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David, Good luck with the works! let us know if theres anything i can help with.

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments!