Friday 2 March 2012

a Self build Diary - day 82 - update

Well just an update reallY.

As you will notice from my relative silence, I have been busy elsewhere, Mrs G gave birth o a baby boy on monday, so this week has been spent at home and keeping a remote eye on site.

Everyone is doing very well and I now have more determination to b.ring this build in on th budget and timescale expectations.

The builders have been cracking on and we are reaching 1st floor height with the locks and the stonework is flying p behind it. The sawn stone for the window and door jarms is looking good, and the first floor joists arrived today!

It's literally been a very busy week!

I will be back on Monday for a photo special, but for now I will go and spend some time with the family.

Tent counter

Working Days tented - 11

Days saved - 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!